Painless Extraction NF Latest Version 1.1.4
- Retrieves noise figure and gain data via GPIB from Noise Figure Meters.
- We currently support HP 8970A, and HP 8970B.
- Contact us for information on adding support for additional meters.
- Input Start, Stop, and Step frequencies to extract data across a specific band.
- A noise source ENR input table allows for ENR data to be sent to the meter.
- View customizable Noise Figure vs Frequency and Gain vs Frequency plots.
- Analyze the following detailed statistical calculations.
- P-P Flatness
- Standard Deviation
- Slope of Best Fit Line (BFL)
- Minimum Deviation from BFL
- Maximum Deviation from BFL
- P-P Variation from BFL
- Store and retrieved data from text files.
- Create, load, and save Script files to identify pass/fail points in the selected data.
- Save a Test Results file to summarize the outcome of the pass/fail script file test.
- Interact with Painless Extraction Scriptor.
- Utilize the capabilities of Painless Extraction Noise Figure in a scripting environment to automate the testing of multiple parts.
- Include custom dialog prompts throughout the automated script to call attention to the tester.
- For more information, see Painless Extraction Scriptor
- Remove the hassle of taking noise figure measurements!
Large graphs and numeric tables make it easy
to view and analyze data extracted from Noise Figure meters.
The following diagrams illustrate the data flow and operation of Painless Extraction Noise Figure.
Pricing and Trial Information
Painless Extraction Noise Figure now for a free trial version. This trial version has all features of the full version
except for the following limitations:
- The capability to save data to files is disabled
- The analysis frequency range is limited to 225 - 250 MHz
The full version is available for purchase for $159.99 (US Dollars).
Buy now to unlock all program features.
- GPIB/HPIB Card
- Supported Noise Figure Meter and Computer require GPIB interfaces
- Please Note: Software has been tested with NI GPIB-USB-B and Agilent 82357B.
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7
©1995-2013 by R. A. Wood Associates